Family Photo Album - Jewel Family Photo Album
Family of William Jewel
Many of the photographs were taken by my husband grandfather, William Hank Jewel or his children Leslie and Vedy. All were photographers. Original photographs are in the possession of Jim Geary. The original camera is on display at the Montgomery County (VA) Historical Society in Christiansburg, Virginia.
Click on the thumbnail to view the larger image.
- William Hank Jewel (1848-1919) and his camera son of William and Mary Hall Jewel
- Sarah Jane Davis (1848-1886) (wife of William Hank Jewel)
- William & Mary Hall Jewel and their daughters (taken before 1890)
- Christina, Mary, and Martha Hall (daughters of Asa Hall and Mary Vanover
- Emeline (1845-1890) and Margaret Jewel (1841-1915) (sisters of William Hank Jewel
- Lucinda Jewel Nunley "Aunt Lucy" (1843-1933)
- Iva Lewellen Jewel (1880-1980) - Mother of James Jewel Geary
- Iva Lewellen Jewel (1880-1980) - age 21 yrs
- Mary Hall, wife of William Jewel and daughter of Asa Hall.
- William Hank Jewel with his 2nd wife, Cora Winston Jewel with their children Winnie, Joe and Ruth
- William and Mary Hall Jewel - taken before 1890 as they were both dead by then.
- Jewel Boys - Louin, Leslie, Riner, and Joe - sons of William Hank Jewel.